Bilingual and multicultural, Canada embraces a wide variety of peoples, landscapes and lifestyles. Canada has ranked as one of the top ten places to live in the world and boasts an education system ranked among the best. Canadians share important values such as pride, a belief in equality and diversity, and respect for all individuals.
Canada is known for:
- Sports: ice hockey
- Nature, wildlife and beautiful landscape
- Open and culturally-diverse population
- Attractions such as Niagara Falls, Toronto’s, CN Tower, Banff National Park & Rocky Mountains, Old Quebec, etc.
Quality of Life
Bilingual Environment & Academic Excellence
In Canada, a student visa is referred to as a “study permit”. Canada provides extensive work and career opportunities for all types of students.
In order to be eligible to apply for a study permit, you must meet these criteria.
- Acceptance Letter: You must receive a Letter of Acceptance from a designated learning institute in Canada
- Proof of Financial Support: You must provide documentation proving that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of tuition for your first year of study as well as the cost of living (housing, food, etc.) for yourself.
- Supporting Documentation: Extensive supporting documents must be submitted with all study permit applications. This documentation varies from country-to-county.
Once you have met all eligibility requirements then you can prepare your study permit application. You can submit an electronic application or a paper-based application. Talk to our ICES Cambodia consultant and we can assist you 077 811 777, 098 686 901